When it comes to tractors, Q really is aclass apart, and is unmatched by any othersolution on the market. The aggressive,sloping design of the chassis, the reducedsteering radius, the four large drive wheels(which are almost isodiametric) and thepowerful engine make the Q the idealmachine for working in orchards andvineyards where limited heights and reducedroom to manoeuvre can be challenging,as well as on steep and sloping terrain ingeneral. The compact load-bearing structure,with 50% of the weight distributed on thefront axle and 50% on the rear, keeps thecentre of gravity low and near the centreof the machine. It also enables maximumtraction to be transferred to the groundfor safe operation even when working withheavy implements on extreme slopes.
- LOW CENTRE OF GRAVITY FOR MAXIMUM TRACTION AND ADHERENCE TO THE GROUND
- VERSIONS WITH SUPER “LOW PROFILE” CAB (JUST 180 CM HIGH)
- DRIVING COMFORT: PLATFORM ON “SILENT BLOCK” WITH VARIABLE VISCOSITY
- MORE VERSATILE THAN AN ISODIAMETRIC TRACTOR, WITH BETTER PERFORMANCE THAN A CRAWLER AND SUPERB ROAD HANDLING
- PREFECT WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION